Castle View Park is situated on the Redrow Estate off Valerian Drive, also leading to the Rugby pitch and the Drive in Doxey
Doxey Parish Council took over the park in 2018 following unresolved disputes between Redrow and Stafford Borough Council which had left it unmaintained for 6 years.
The Play equipment is reopened in line with government
guidance relating to COVID-19
· All users of the play equipment should ensure they comply with COVID-19 Secure guidelines to help avoid risks of transmission.
· This play area is not cleaned, and we encourage all users to take extra care.
· Anyone using playgrounds should take particular care to either wash their hands after use, use hand sanitiser and avoid touching their face.
· Children should be supervised carefully to maintain good hygiene
· Please do not attend or use playground if you or anyone from your family have any signs or symptoms of coronavirus
· Do not consume food and drink on the equipment or in the play area
· Please dispose of all litter safely either in the provided bins or if they are full please take the litter home with you.
At the discretion of the Council the park may be closed without notice